Baseball!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Blog-o-sphere Roundup

Photobucket
Today, I receive an e-mail from my fellow bloggers, Matt Cerrone and Mack Ade, they have showed support and have re-inforced my decision to continue blogging about my passion, The New York Mets. In this post, I will link to other blogs/websites that have posted geuine content about The Mets, heres the latest...

  • The Yankees have signed former Met, Pedro Feliciano, to a two-year deal worth $8 million.\
  • According to Metsblog.com, expect The Mets to sign a starting pitcher, rather than trade for one.
  • Baseball America released his Top 10 Mets Prospects list. Here is Toby Hyde's take on it..
  • Macks Mets wonders if The Mets should trade prospects for Zach Greinke.
  • Ike Davis is determined to be the best defensive 1B in 2011, as if he wasn't close to achieving it during his rookie year.
  • Mike Puma says the Mets are armed for a trade of a starting pitcher, take a look.
I hope you enjoy this list and that it provides you with the most accurate Mets information on the internet.

- Tyler Florence